TOTAL TIME: 0:30 || PREP: 0:10 || LEVEL: EASY || YIELD: 16
This recipe yields 16 cookies, but if you're baking for a big party, feel free to use the whole tube of cookie dough and make a ton!
- 1 16.5-oz. tube sugar cookie dough
- 1 tube white decorating gel
- 1 package sugar-coated gum drops
- rainbow nonpareils
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake 16 teaspoon-sized cookies until golden, 12 minutes. About a minute after you pull them out of the oven, gently flatten cookie middles with a shot glass to form a rim. Let cool completely.
- Add a dollop of decorating gel to the middle of the cookie and place a gumdrop on top. Let set, about 5 minutes. Frost the perimeter of the cookie. Sprinkle entire cookie with nonpareils to coat the gel and shake off excess.