TOTAL TIME: 0:20 || LEVEL: EASY || SERVES: 4
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 lb. chicken breast tenders
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- Make vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic, 2 tablespoons oil, honey, mustard, garlic, and red pepper flakes until combined. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To pan, add asparagus and tomatoes, season with more salt and pepper, and cook until asparagus is bright green and tomatoes are slightly wilted, 5 minutes or so.
- Move veggies to one side, add chicken back in and pour in vinaigrette. Toss veggies and chicken slightly until chicken is cooked through and vinaigrette is thickened, 5 minutes more.